Mixing Primary Colors
- Use bright colors to Inspire the Minimalist Space
What Inspires You?
A loaded and over-asked question, right? Is it your job, your family, your children? While we cannot answer that question for you, we hope that this site can provide a starting point for you to ponder an answer. And it's important to note that as you change in life, so does your inspiration. We hope no matter where you go, you go it in a colorful way.
Pop of Color
- An abstract art piece wakes up a cool wall
A Pop of Color
- Shade of pink feature in the Minimalist's Home
White + A Rainbow
- A classic white sofa comes to life with this Rainbow print
- Blue, Green and Burnt Orange shades tie together
- Elevating neutrals with Gem Tones